Welcome to the 2020-2021 School Year!
I'm Megan Standring, the Kirby's Mill School Counselor. I am passionate about education and look forward to getting to know you and your family!
- School counselor at Kirby's for 6 years
- Middle School counselor for 2 years
- Third Grade teacher for 9 years
- Home Life: Married for 26 years, 3 children and 1 dog
- Providing guidance and support to students, staff and families
- Providing a character education program through classroom lessons and assemblies
- Facilitating small groups
- Meeting individually with students
- Promoting academic, personal and social development of all students
- Facilitating the I&RS Committee (Intervention and Referral Services)
- Coordinating the Peer Mediators and Bus Safeties
- Coordinating the 504 Program
- Serving as the Kirby's Mill School Anti-Bullying Specialist